Aragonite Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Aragonite
The English name of aragonite comes from the Spanish village of Molina Dragon, where aragonite was discovered and identified for the first time. Aragonite and calcite have the same chemical composition, but the crystal structure is different, which makes its hardness and specific gravity greater. This eye-catching gem gives people various associations: a futuristic outer space city, an intrusion from alternate reality, primitive expansion of spatial order, etc. Aragonite can turn an imaginative heart into A creative trance, which makes aragonite a crystal useful for lateral thinking.
Chemical Formula: CaCO3
Color: orange, golden brown, yellow, white, etc.
Luster: glass luster, pearl luster
Crystal System: orthorhombic crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Aragonite
- The crystals of aragonite will form long, interlaced hexagonal prisms around a common center point. This kind of crystal cluster is called “artificial satellite”.
- The rounded aragonite is often like a solidified honeycomb.
- The types of aragonite include: iron flower, a very beautiful aggregate of dendritic aragonite; watercress, a large number of pea-sized lumpy aragonite crystals on the surrounding rock; Sproutstein aragonite, which is different like agate ribbon.
Aragonite Crystal Meaning
- Can fuse disparate elements together.
- Can provide a safe foundation for exploring new development possibilities
Aragonite Healing Function
- Release feelings of stress or impatience
- Help solve the problem
- Helpful for study and examination
How to Use Aragonite Crystal
- In order to clear the mind and express, place the aragonite crystal on the middle of the forehead, the bottom of the throat and the belly button.
- Put a piece of aragonite crystal in your heart to calm your nerves.
- Orange calcite has the same chemical composition as aragonite, but its surface feels different.
- The internal structure and layer style of citrine are different from the linear style of aragonite.
- Red agate is cryptocrystalline and has no internal crystal structure.