Introduction To Aventurine
Aventurine is a member of the crystal family and has a long history as a carving material and healing product. For example, in Tibet, aventurine is used as a thing to improve perception and enhance eyesight. Aventurine is easily distinguished from other quartz crystals because of its shining inclusions inside. Aventurine is thought to be named because it resembles a shiny green decorative glass invented in Italy in the 18th century. This glass It is made by adding metal flakes while melting.
Chemical formula: SiO2
Color: green, blue or reddish brown with metallic glitter
Luster: glass luster
Crystal system: Trigonal crystal system (microcrystalline)
Identification and Maintenance of Aventurine
- Aventurine is easy to identify because of its shiny appearance, and it is commonly seen as rounded pebbles or lumps.
- Dark and shiny aventurine is usually used for carving, but most of the rounded aventurine is light and not too shiny.
- There are three common colors of aventurine: green is mainly caused by mica, red-brown is mainly caused by pyrite and goethite, and blue is mainly caused by rutile or crocidolite.
Aventurine Crystal Meaning
- Maintain a stable mood and mood
- Promote inner peace
Aventurine Crystal Healing Function
- Calm and stabilize mood
- Encourage optimistic views
- Make your mind calm and stable (especially blue aventurine)
- Green Aventurine is one of the best gems for balancing the heart and chakras, promoting spiritual growth and having gratitude
- Reddish brown aventurine can bring happiness and relaxation
How To Use Aventurine Crystal
Stabilize your mood and make your mood cheerful: put aventurine in the center of your chest for a while, and 4 clear crystals around the aventurine (with the tip facing outwards). If your mood is disturbed, put another aventurine at your throat, one Smoky quartz and other earthy stones are placed under the feet.
- The luster of jade is not as shiny as aventurine and does not shimmer.
- Emerald sometimes contains shiny mica like green aventurine, but it has a striking cleavage.
- Tianhe water has a green hue, but does not flash.
- Blue crystal is similar to blue aventurine, but there are no shiny inclusions.