Celestite Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Celestite
Celestite is a gray or blue mineral with low hardness. It has been used to make ceramics, glass, flares and fireworks a long time ago. In India, lapis lazuli powder is poured into the sacred flame to create a spectacular crimson flame, which is due to the strontium content. Celestite is often formed in granite or pegmatite with high crystallization temperature, but it also crystallizes in evaporating salt lakes. He sometimes co-exists with minerals and rocks such as stone, chalk, and natural sulfur. The most beautiful sky blue lapis lazuli is produced in Italy, Germany and Madagascar.
Chemical Formula: SrSO4
Color: colorless, gray blue and sky blue
Luster: glass luster to pearl luster
Crystal System: orthorhombic crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Celestite
- The proportion of lapis lazuli is relatively large.
- Celestite crystal clusters are more common than single crystals, which are short and thick wedge-shaped crystals.
- The hardness of lapis lazuli is not high, it is easy to produce scratches, and the rounded shape is a more stable shape.
Celestite Crystal Meaning
- Reveal new ideas
- Uncover the basic energy that sustains reality
Celestite Healing Function
- Encourage communication and expression
- It will light up our mood when needed
- Open up to new ideas
- Encourage happiness, silence, inspiration, quiet meditation and high intuition
How to Use Celestite Crystal
Put seven small lapis lazuli crystal clusters around the body: one on the top of the head, one next to each shoulder, one on each hand, and one next to each ankle for 10 to 15 minutes to help find inspiration and avoid worldly things. problem. When lying on a piece of white cloth, the effect will be better, and a grounded stone needs to be placed nearby to bring you back to reality.
- Water crystal (a color-changing crystal) has a hexagonal cross-section while lapis lazuli is a quadrilateral.
- Blue topaz is much harder and has unique crystal facets.