Charoite Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Charoite
Charoite is produced in the alkali-rich volcanic rocks in the middle and lower reaches of the Charo River in Siberia. After polishing, it will present a whirlpool-like purple and white cloud-like structure with translucent patches and black neopyroxene inclusions. The spiritual essence of Chaluo Shi lies in movement and circulation, which encourages deep coordination. Like most other purple gems, it can integrate different aspects of our lives by merging red and blue energies. Usually red energy includes practicality, action and participation, while blue represents tranquility and inner self. Province, peace and detachment, etc.
Chemical Formula: (K,Sr,Ba)(Ca,Na)2(Si,Al)4O10(OH,F)
Color: purple, white, pink, golden yellow, etc.
Luster: earthy luster to glass luster
Crystal System: triclinic system
Identification and Maintenance of Charoite
- Charoite is very decorative and is often cut into curved surfaces, beads and thick flakes.
- The curved fibrous structure of Charoite is easily distinguished from other opaque purple gems.
Charoite Crystal Meaning
- Promote understanding.
- Help us accept change.
- Bring balance in the turmoil.
Charoite Healing Function
- Soothing nervous emotions.
- Calm the nervous system.
- Encourage individual opinions in a collective environment.
How to Use Charoite Crystal
- Put the Chaluo stone in the heart chakra, place the green tourmaline along the Chaluo stone, and put a grounded stone beside your feet to help you adapt to the new environment.
- Place Chaluo Shi on the crown chakra points and moonstone on the throat and heart chakra points to soothe the nervous system.
Sugilite stone is a granular aggregate and has no crystalline inclusions.