Citrine Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Citrine
Citrine is an unusual crystal variety. It combines the translucency of crystal and the warm color of sunlight. Natural citrine is formed by mixing the crystal with iron mineral inclusions when crystallized. The best citrine is produced in Brazil, France, Russia and Spain. However, most of the citrines we see on the market are formed by heating ordinary amethysts.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Color: yellow, golden brown or tan
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Citrine
- Natural citrine is lighter in color, translucent, and sometimes looks a bit like smoky crystal with a light tone.
- The pointed head of the changed color citrine is darker, usually yellow, golden or brown, and the base is often milky white.
- Ametrine is a special kind of crystal. There are both yellow and purple crystals on the same crystal.
Citrine Crystal Meaning
- Keep the whole process going naturally.
- Gradually form energy
Citrine Healing Function
- Gather and activate the lower chakras.
- It makes people feel calm and warm.
- Increase confidence and build a sense of personal ability
- Provide happy energy in winter to stimulate thinking.
How to Use Citrine Crystal
- Arrange the array with citrine and white crystal to enhance communication, adaptability, mental capacity and coordination. Lie down and put the citrine on your heart, with the crystal tip facing your feet; place the white crystal on the arch of your feet and At the top of the head, the crystal tip is facing upward. Hold a piece of citrine in each hand, with the tip of the crystal facing down. This healing process continues until you feel the need to remove the crystal, or about 10 minutes.
- Citrine and amethyst complement each other in color. Putting them together can make people feel relaxed, peaceful, mentally balanced and optimistic.
- Amber is much softer than citrine and has a slight sticky feel.
- Calcite is much lower in hardness than citrine