Clear Quartz Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Clear Quartz
Clear quartz was the first substance to be described as crystals. In ancient Greece, this kind of stone with perfect water-bright geometric shape was called crystalos, meaning eternal ice, because they believed that crystals were made of ice. And will never melt. Clear quartz is by far the most common crystal found in the world. More than one tenth of the earth’s crust is composed of its component silica. Clear quartz has always been used by crystal healers and wizards as a tool to enter the spiritual world.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Color: colorless and transparent
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Clear Quartz
- The clear quartz has a hexagonal cross-section, a long columnar shape, and a hexagonal tip, which makes it easy to identify.
- The feel, clarity, brightness and even density of clear quartz will vary depending on the place of origin.
- The crystal points and edges of the clear quartz are very fragile, and they are easily damaged if they collide with other stones.
Clear Quartz Crystal Meaning
- If it is placed next to other gems, its energy can be amplified.
- Help reveal the truth
- For divination and prediction
Clear Quartz Healing Function
- Expand and strengthen the entire aura
- Purify and transfer energy
- Release blocked emotions and bring peace
- Enhance the clarity of thought and sharpness of insight
- Bring peace of mind and allow meditation and contemplation to proceed smoothly
How to Use Clear Quartz Crystal
Arrange 9 small clear quartz clusters in the following array, one on the top of the head, and the others evenly arranged around the body, with the pointed ends of the water spirits facing outwards. It can enhance motivation and energy levels, and overcome personal progress barriers. The healing effect will be better if you lie on the red cloth.
- The pointed tip of Sai Topaz is a unique chisel shape.
- The pointed end of a fisheye stone is four-sided, not six-sided.