Mookaite Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Mookaite
The stunning quartz variety of mookaite is relatively soft, with red, brown or yellow bands, like layers of colored sandstone. Mookaite is a kind of sedimentary rock, a bit like flint, formed by the skeletal remains of milky white tiny creatures deposited in the ancient ocean. Mookaite stone is only produced in Australia and has the same rich colors as indigenous paintings using natural earthy pigments. Mookaite has a very strong spiritual comfort in crystal healing. No matter how upset or nervous the user is at the time, mookaite will be resolved smoothly. It has a simple rootedness and crisp clarity.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Color: red and yellow marble
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Mookaite
- Mookaite has a special yellow and dark red marble pattern in the flowing ribbon area.
- Compared with the seemingly similar jasper, the earth tone of mookaite is heavier.
Mookaite Crystal Meaning
- Increase awareness of the life-giving earth energy flow.
- Encourage harmonious activities.
Mookaite Healing Function
- Stabilize the lower chakra points and stimulate the immune system.
- Create a sense of security to explore and experience the unknown.
- Reserve opinions to the extent possible.
- Let the stressful psychological experience be combined with daily life.
- Help us reach our goals in a relaxed and practical way.
How to Use Mookaite Crystal
- Putting mookaite on the heart chakra will feel a feeling of inner relaxation.
- Putting mookaite on your hips will give you a feeling of natural balance and elegance.
- Putting the mookaite on your forehead can improve your understanding of the natural world.
- There are distinct edges between the yellow and red jasper bands.
- Tigerite has a larger specific gravity than mookaite, and the color bands are not connected, including metal minerals such as pyrite and hematite.