Moss Agate Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Moss Agate
Moss agate is a high-quality green or brown chalcedony with manganese oxide, hornblende and iron inclusions. In ancient times, Yemen on the shore of the Red Sea also had a lot of resources of this kind of stone, so the moss-patterned agate was also called Mukhaite because of the nearby trading center Mukha.
Holding a piece of moss-patterned agate is like focusing the energy of nature in your hands: it’s like walking through a fern-leaf forest, like a bird’s-eye view of the mouth of a big river, or the perspective of seeing the earth from outer space.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Color: blue, white, gray, etc. separated by strips.
Luster: glass luster to grease luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system (microcrystalline)
Identification and Maintenance of Moss Agate
- Fern patterns, moss patterns, and leaf patterns are clearly visible in moss-patterned agate, although some roots are so dense that you need to be in the light to see them clearly.
Moss Agate Crystal Meaning
- Align us with the natural world
- Representing willfulness and steady development
Moss Agate Healing Function
- Help relax and open congested narrow areas, such as blood and lymph circulation.
- Release the suppressed emotions.
- Increase optimism.
- Promote the discovery of self potential.
How to Use Moss Agate Crystal
Put five moss pattern agates on each part of the body: one on the upper chest (thymus position), one on the heart chakra points, one on the bottom of the stomach, and one on each side of the heart chakra points to relieve the sense of confinement and congestion And tension, especially emotional feelings related to relationships.
Sense of space
- The tree pattern agate is milky white and does not reach the degree of translucency.
- Green jasper is completely opaque.
- Dendritic sandstone/limestone has the same inclusions as moss agate, but is encased in opaque granular rock particles instead of crystals.