As one of the most common minerals on the earth, quartz has different crystalline habits, creating a variety of crystal forms. The various well-known species described below have unique healing properties.
Double headed crystal
There are crystal heads on both ends of the crystal, usually because the crystal is crystallized in soft bedrock or liquid conditions.
- Integration and Union
- Promote energy flow inside the body
- Can hold either end to assist in meditation
A small but shiny double-headed crystal, most produced in the soft rock underground in Herkimon, New York, USA.
- Remove all levels of toxins and addiction
- Can inspire people to enter dreams in a waking state, especially when placed under a pillow
It is usually smoky quartz with mica inclusions, with multiple crystals stacked in a step-like or scaly shape.
- Good for deep healing
- Takes us into a deep state of consciousness
- Ground gas, clean and integrate energy
Contains beautiful shadows or phantoms-usually traces of early crystal growth.
- Help to understand the hidden reason
- Provide a good focus for meditation
Let the body energy flow without friction.
Laser Magic Wand Crystal
The tip of the natural crystal is slightly curved and tapered.
- Concentrate and concentrate energy, especially suitable for precise or deep crystal healing
- Expand consciousness
Laser Magic Wand Crystal
(subspecies that gradually widens)
- A rare subspecies that expands toward the top of the wand.
- Release and expand energy, pushing the energy to flow smoothly, a bit like a plate crystal.
The crystal of the crystal once broke into two parts, and recrystallized together in the subsequent geological process. This joint has a cloudy and fuzzy area with obvious axis changes, which is easier to identify.
- Help us understand the causes of disease
- Speed up the repair process
The six faces converging towards the tip are almost identical.
- Replenish energy for the surrounding things.
- Provide focus for treatment.
- Ideal for group work or as the focus of meditation.
The largest face of this crystal has seven sides, and the back of this face is a triangular face.
- Suitable for meditation.
- Grasping the largest face and placing it on the forehead can improve perception and transfer energy.
There are two faces with 7 sides, and a triangular face between the two faces connects them together.
Receive information from the aura and pass it out: After the personal energy is grounded, send the clearly defined problem into the crystal, and place it in a quiet place for no less than twelve hours, and then retrieve it , Place it with a triangular face toward the forehead to absorb information related to the problem.
Record holder crystal
Many faces are bulged or covered with small pyramid-shaped protrusions with interlaced teeth.
- Make harmony and integration.
- The etched shape can inspire good memories and imaginations.
- It is very suitable for meditation. It can be grasped on the hand and placed on the forehead to break the barriers to self-cognition.
It looks like several crystals are merged together, usually there is a main crystal, and other crystals surround the main crystal.
- The church crystal is considered to be a body that allows entry and exit to share knowledge, and is known for its Arcas record of human collective psychology.
- It is suitable as a focal point for individual or group meditation.
- Help us decide our personal spiritual path and direction.
There are very prominent diamond-shaped small faces between the large crystal faces of the crystal.
Conducive to health assessment-the crystal healer scans the subject’s aura with the skylight crystal, then grabs the crystal and puts it on his forehead to receive relevant information.
Time Tunnel Crystal
A crystal with an oblique diamond shape and a parallelogram skylight.
- Transfer consciousness to different times, places and dimensions.
- If the crystal tilts to the left, it is considered to reveal the past; if the crystal tilts to the right, it is considered to indicate a potential future.
The largest face has five sides
The Isis crystal is named after Isis, the goddess of fertility in ancient Egypt. She worked hard to find the corpses scattered by her deceased husband. This crystal inspires us to strive for success and set things right.
- Heal the wounded emotions.
- Let us help others without getting too involved.
The appearance of the crystals is dull and pale pink, and one or two crystal faces have obvious horizontal texture extension.
- The Lemurian Seed Crystal has a very different energy from other attributes, which makes it feel uncomfortable when it is first held.
- Can stimulate the earth to connect with other places in the universe.
- It helps us to perceive our place in a grand plan.