Introduction To Rhodochrosite
The rhodochrosite in the sedimentary deposit looks like a red, pink or orange version of blue-patterned agate. Its color comes from the manganese element in its structure. When this grape-like or kidney-like rhodochrosite aggregate is being cut and polished In the form of flakes or random shapes, concentric ribbons can be seen. The dark colored ribbons often contain small pieces of rhodochrosite crystals. Large translucent and dense pink rhodochrosite crystals are rare because they are the darling of collectors and museums and are expensive.
Some rhodochrosite can give the mood the feeling of being covered with rose petals on the ripples of the pond. This soothing picture fits the healing function of this crystal. It can relieve all the tension and pressure in the body, especially the heart and abdomen. Rhodochrosite rocks, from the darkest pink to pale pink, to orange and cream, can coordinate the energy of the chakras of the feet, sacrum and heart.
Chemical Formula: MnCO3
Color: pink, light reddish brown, gray, etc.
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Rhodochrosite
- Beautiful rhombohedral crystals are rare and expensive.
- Rounded rubble and conformal polished cut surface are relatively easy to obtain and practical for crystal healing.
Rhodochrosite Crystal Meaning
- Increase your confidence and self-value
- Bring aura
Healing Function of Rhodochrosite
- Relieve the pain of digestive system and reproductive system.
- Enhance self-worth and self-confidence.
- Release the tension caused by anxiety.
- Get rid of the aura interference caused by trauma.
- Drive away pain and anger.
How To Use Rhodochrosite
- Putting a piece of rhodochrosite in the lower abdomen can relieve the pain or discomfort in this area, especially for energy blockage caused by doubt, fear or lack of self-confidence. If you put a Hakimon crystal at the sacral chakra point, the healing effect will be better.
- Putting a piece of rhodochrosite in the pulse can strengthen the sense of self and increase the energy to achieve goals.
- Coral is usually a darker orange pink.
- Rhodium often has brown or black veins.
- Cherry opal has many translucent white patches.