Rhodonite Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Rhodonite
The English name of rhodonite comes from the Greek word rhodon, which means rose. The rhodonite crystals produced there are in the shape of a table with rounded edges, but in fact most of the rhodonite crystals are massive without crystals. The polished high-quality rhodonite slices resemble the cross-section of a familiar melon, and most of the others are salmon red with brown or black vein-like impurities. The pink color usually connects us with potential creative energy, while the brown-black veining allows us to make these high-level forces useful. The vast majority of rhodonite is produced in metamorphic rocks.
Chemical Formula: MnSiO3
Color: pink to dark pink, with brown-black areas
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: triclinic system
Identification and Maintenance of Rhodonite
Gem-grade rhodonite is translucent, and some parts of it can be seen in crystal form.
Rhodonite Crystal Meaning
- Give the opportunity to prove yourself.
- Help us improve communication channels and promote mutual understanding.
- Traditionally associated with sympathetic magic.
Rhodonite Healing Function
- Support us during the transition period, especially when this transition is not our own choice.
- Let us express strong and true emotional feelings.
- Direct emotions toward the goal.
- Eliminate negative attitudes, confusion and anxiety.
How to Use Rhodonite Crystal
- Rhodonite allows us to be in harmony with subtle vibrations, so it should be held or worn when singing hymns and mantras, especially during meditation.
- Put the rhodonite on the sacral chakra points and the throat chakra points, so that you can be fully listened to.
- Putting rhodonite on the bottom of the skull and throat can open up blocked communication channels.
- Put a piece of rhodonite on the sacral chakra point, one piece on each ear, which can improve the super hearing.
- The gem-grade rhodochrosite is very similar to the monochromatic rhodonite crystals.
- Strawberry crystal looks a bit like rhodonite of poor quality.
- The spheronite zoisite is a bit like rhodonite, but it has many sparkles.