Introduction to Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is famous for its exquisite pink color and is one of the most valuable crystal subspecies. Its iron and manganese elements give it this color tone and also make its single crystals not grow large. This is what we usually do. What I see is because of large aggregates rather than single crystals. Today most rose quartz is produced in Brazil, but also in India, Madagascar and the United States. In terms of spar healing, rose quartz can inspire us to open our hearts and bring trust and love to our lives.
Chemical Formula: SiO2
Color: pink, rose, peach, pink and purple
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Rose Quartz
The bulk rose quartz crystal head is mostly cut and polished with rubble. The edges of unpolished rose quartz are sharp. Lavender crystal is rose quartz with a purple hue. Most rose quartz is translucent and internally cracked, and gem-grade rose quartz is transparent and flawless. Starlight rose quartz contains directionally arranged rutile inclusions, which will have a starlight effect after corresponding cutting and polishing.
Rose Quartz Crystal Meaning
- Cultivate aesthetic taste
- Inspire feelings of love and friendship
Healing Function of Rose Quartz
- Quickly release emotional pressure (sometimes strong effects can bring a sense of discomfort, if you want to avoid it, you need to balance the energy with a grounded spar)
- Reveal the deep-seated causes of other problems, similar to negative self-image, etc.
How To Use Rose Quartz
- Place the tiger’s eye stone at the sacral chakra point, the grounded stone on the foot, the rose quartz on the heart, and the 4 white crystals around the rose quartz, the crystal tip facing outwards to release emotional stress.
- Putting 12 pieces of rose quartz around the body can enhance the sense of self-worth and cultivate a sense of identity. It will be better if you lie on a piece of pink or light red cloth.
Gem-grade rose quartz is similar to morganite, pink topaz and purple spodumene.