Sphene Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Sphene
Sphene is a transparent gem-level subspecies of the sphene ilmenite group of minerals. It is usually produced in metamorphic rocks, especially in crystalline schist fissures, co-existing with minerals such as crystal, chlorite, and feldspar. Sphene has a translucent olive green with a little dirty, and the crystal shape is strange, like a flat wedge. In fact, the name of sphene means wedge in ancient Greek words. Like a real wedge, sphene can be used to open the door to a new level of crystal healing experience or to enter deep-rooted habits. This makes it an important healing gem.
Chemical Formula: CaTiSiO5
Color: yellow-green, green-brown, brown-red, etc.
Luster: Diamond Luster
Crystal System: monoclinic system
Identification and Maintenance of Sphene
- The color of sphene is very clean, usually greenish brown or with a reddish tint, but it has a strong luster.
- The flat crystals of sphene are usually slightly streaked.
- Sphene is sometimes used as an imitation of more expensive gems, such as topaz, golden beryl or olivine.
Sphene Crystal Meaning
- Clarify the new direction.
- Provide solutions to problems.
- Encourage lateral thinking.
Sphene Healing Function
- Gently increase body energy levels.
- Help us understand our emotions.
- Let us be open to new ideas and ideas.
- Arrange the subtle bodies in an orderly manner.
How to Use Sphene Crystal
- Putting sphene around the head or forehead chakra points can clarify the mood.
- Place the sphene a little above your lips or a little below your lower lip to increase and concentrate energy.
- Putting sphene and pink crystal together in the heart chakra points can clear up mental tension.
- Putting sphene and citrine together in the heart can increase the discrimination ability.
- Putting sphene and garnet together in the root chakra can increase self-motivation.
- The green of olivine is relatively pure, and its crystals are not so flat.
- Chrysanthemum is a clear and transparent apple green.