Topaz Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Topaz
Many centuries ago, topaz, a precious stone, was used to make jewelry, and sometimes topaz appeared in certain necklaces representing power. His rarity means that it is connected with honor and success. The magic wand made of long topaz crystals has strong healing power and can concentrate a lot of energy into the body. Topaz is usually kumquat or yellow, but it actually has a wide range of colors, depending on the content of trace elements such as iron or chromium. Some varieties of topaz lose their color in the sun, while some have a stronger color in the sun. Pink topaz is very rare, but it can be obtained by heating yellow topaz. The colorless and transparent topaz can be turned blue by heating and radiation.
Chemical Formula: Al2SiO4(F.OH)2
Color: orange, yellow, pink, white, blue, gray, green, brown, colorless.
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: orthorhombic crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Topaz
- Topaz can form very large crystals, but it is very expensive.
- The best quality topaz rarely appears naturally rounded, but occasionally appears white and blue.
- Topaz crystals can be confirmed by the square and prismatic cross-sections at the bottom.
- Topaz has vertical stripes on the side.
- Topaz is very hard, but very brittle, and it is easy to see internal cracks, especially on topaz that has been heat-treated.
- Frequent cleaning of the topaz crystals that are used as healing pendants can keep the sparkle intact.
Topaz Crystal Meaning
- Cultivate self-confidence and good leadership skills
- Inspire people to express their wishes
Topaz Healing Function
- Release body tension
- Help stabilize mood
- Increase motivation and confidence
- Harmonize all levels of subtle body energy
How to Use Topaz Crystal
Place a topaz crystal on the partition and rest it under the ribs to relax and balance the energy up and down the body.
- Tourmaline is a trigonal crystal system with three sides usually seen in the crystal, while topaz is a trigonal crystal system with four sides visible.
- Brazil stone and topaz are similar in color, but relatively soft.
- Aquamarine is similar to topaz, but the gloss is not that bright.
- The same is true for golden beryl (yellow beryl), beryllite, etc.