Introduction To Tourmalinated Quartz
Crystal and electric crystals often crystallize together to form a crystal specimen containing tourmaline inclusions. Usually the crystal contains slender needle-shaped tourmaline crystals. Tourmaline is usually the most common subspecies-black iron tourmaline crystals , Occasionally there are other subspecies. The crystal specimens with tourmaline inclusions bring us vivid energy and the energy of tourmaline grounding gas, forming a new combined energy.
Chemical Formula: SiO2 containing Na(Mg,Fe,Li,Mn,Al)3Al6(BO3)Si6O18(OH,F)4
Color: white or cloudy with black linear inclusions
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Identification and Maintenance of Tourmalinated Quartz
- Tourmalinated quartz have crystals, lumps, round rubble, and even beads and curved interfaces.
- Crystals are both transparent and many flocculent inclusions
Tourmalinated Quartz Crystal Meaning
- Resist harmful energy
- Encourage decisive action after clear and careful consideration
- Help us get energy from the earth
Tourmalinated Quartz Healing Function
- Strengthen the functions of all levels of ecology
- Reverse environmental imbalance
- Let our emotions and concepts stand on the ground
- Help us filter out unhelpful ideas
- Integrate energy modes, adjust various subtle bodies and chakras, and correct all energy levels
How To Use Tourmalinated Quartz
- Placing a tourmalinated quartz on the top of the head or at the root chakra can stimulate the integration of energy in all aspects of the body and spirit.
- Placing tourmalinated quartz on the thymus can boost the immune system and body energy levels.
- The crystals containing rutile are usually golden, yellow or brown in color and very shiny.
- The crystal containing goethite has a flat needle shape and a brass color.
- The crystal containing actinolite has a green needle-like body.