Tourmaline Meaning and Healing Properties
Introduction to Tourmaline
In the crystals of tourmaline group minerals, almost all colors can be seen in color combinations. However, tourmaline is often crystallized in hard granite pegmatite or quartz, which makes it necessary to obtain complete slender tourmaline Crystals are not easy. The slices of rounded stones and columnar crystals are usually not expensive, but it is difficult to find those with a complete crystal head that can be used as a rod. If there are transparent tourmaline crystals with rich color variations, the price is usually very expensive.
Chemical Formula: Na(Mg,Fe,Li,Mn,Al)3Al6(BO3)Si6.O18(OH,F)4
Color: all kinds of colors
Luster: glass luster
Crystal System: Trigonal crystal system
Tourmaline Crystal Meaning
The following are some of the more famous tourmaline subspecies of various colors. Regardless of its color, all tourmalines have stripes parallel to the crystal growth direction, which can accelerate energy flow, help clear pulse barriers and promote energy balance.
- It can balance the pharynx and throat points, which is beneficial to the thyroid, lungs, throat and cervical spine.
- Activate the frontal chakra points to maximize insight, understanding, and absorption of information.
- Red tourmaline can be used as an irritating spar or a calming spar, depending on the depth of its color.
- Helps correct overly aggressive or negative personality.
- To supplement energy for sacral chakras, sacral chakra points can stimulate various forms of cr
- Green mixed with pink
- The energy balance effect on all levels of the heart chakra points is almost perfect.
Other tourmaline subspecies include: colorless tourmaline, variable-color lithium tourmaline, brown tourmaline, purple tourmaline, black tourmaline, and brown, black, and yellow magnesia tourmaline.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Restoration of bones and tight muscle system
- Enhance confidence and help us build a sense of belonging